Monday, September 6, 2010

9/6/10

I had such a great weekend and forgot about everything for a bit. I started making my list for all the stuff I need to do tomorrow. My heart is racing, can't sleep and am sooo scared again after doing a little more research. I wish this wasn't happening. I get a lot of comments that we are being so strong---really I'm not. I am so up and down and don't want to deal with this.....Why can't I wake up and let this all be a bad dream. Maybe just thinking about a possible phone call with results tomorrow is triggering this anxiety.

Ryder had a great day. He loved playing with his new toys. We are slowly introducing soy and milk products. He threw up a little yesterday, but nothing today. I have a hard time knowing if the throwing up is b/c he isn't tolerating it or still getting over being sick? I'm not sure. I'll have to ask the doctor what she thinks.

We are in for a busy week, but I'm happy I can be at home with 2 of my boys at least! Noah is excited to stay home and "play school" with me everyday. Poor kid doesn't know what he's in for :) At least I'll still be teaching:) He may be able to past his SAT's before he starts kindergarten;)

No comments:

Post a Comment