Wednesday, August 22, 2012

A Sweet Angel is Among Us



This morning at 9:00am Ryder received his wings. He is forever in our hearts, and we know he is playing in his field of dreams. 


The Hauer's would like to invite family and friends over to the house tomorrow for a pot luck. If you would like to make a dish and visit, please come over between 5-8pm. Send Jen a private email if you need the address. mullenjennifer@msn.com


A celebration of life will be held September 5th at the Wright House beginning 5pm until 9pm.

636 W University Dr
Mesa, Az 85201 

Thank you so much for surrounding us with your love and prayers.  

Much love to you all!  

5 comments:

  1. I am so very, very sorry. You and your family will be in my thoughts and prayers in the coming weeks and months. I am so glad that you had at least one day with smiles and so glad that he got his wish. Hugs. I am so very, very sorry.

    ReplyDelete
  2. ...im so sorry... your family will be in my thoughts and prayers! <3 hugs to you all! <3 Kristyna

    ReplyDelete
  3. I will always remember Ryder with a great big smile and enthusiasm for each joyful moment. He could do the happiest things and giggle. My prayers are with his family as they preserve his memory to always be with them. I will carry my memory of Ryder with me to other children as they strive to do great things. Terry Higbee

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love and Prayers to you and your family. That photo of Ryder with his backpack on is priceless. He was lucky to have you as his mother - recognizing him as your little teacher.

    ReplyDelete
  5. He was surrounded by so much love and prayer. I'm sorry for your loss. No more seizures for this sweet boy. Love and prayers for the Hauer/Mullen family. Ryder, you're up there on our side to watch over us now. We'll see you again. Xoxo

    ReplyDelete